Donations and Artifacts
When you visit the Gardner House Museum, you will see artifacts, pictures and furniture, donated by Albion-area residents and other friends.
Do you have an item that you think might fit the late 19th century décor? Or perhaps you have a piece of Albion’s history? Donate it to the Museum, so it will be preserved and others can enjoy it too.
Do you want to support the operation and maintenance of this Museum? Donations have helped with such projects as:
- New wiring, plumbing and the installation of gas heat
- Redecoration project including the use of elegant Victorian wallpaper
- Roof cresting, track lighting and fire and security systems
- Updating the porch
As with any house, new projects always surface. The Albion Historical Society needs your help to support the Museum. Here’s how you can help:
- Become a member
- Send a donation to the Gardner House Museum
- Memorialize or honor a loved one who cherishes Albion
- Include the Albion Historical Society in your estate plans
- Attend or sponsor an event
The Gardner House Museum receives no tax dollars, but depends upon private contributions.